Holiday Outfit Ideas - Dubai Jumeirah Beach

Hello Shopaholics! This week we decided to jet off to Dubai for some Winter Sun.   If you have not been on a winter sun holiday before then I would highly recommend it.  That time of year when the days become shorter and temperatures colder, it is always good to get away for relaxation, a much needed boost of Vitamin D and a healthy glow before the Christmas season kicks in.

When booking a Winter Sun escape, bearing in mind in the UK by this time of year the high street is full of faux fur and heavyweight knits, I did not even attempt make any last minute holiday purchases.  However, there are still some great finds online if you want to snap up a few new outfits for your winter sun holiday.

Dubai is a great destination for a Winter Sun break as you are guaranteed hot sunshine and if you book a last minute trip you can pick up some great value luxurious accommodation.   We came to Dubai for the first time in May this year and loved it so much that we thought it would be the perfect place to come to chill out for a week this Winter. 




This outfit from our Dubai trip is a playsuit that I picked up from Primark a few months back for about £16.  The colour of the print makes this the ideal holiday outfit and actually looks more upmarket than Primark in my opinion.  I saw a skirt with a very similar print and colour to this in Topshop.  Playsuits are my go-to item when packing for any holiday as they are so versatile and can be worn during the day at the beach or can be dressed up in the evening for dinner.

I teamed the Jumpsuit with my Topshop Keepsake Boots and I styled my hair with my HairRehab London By Lauren Pope Clip-in Plait.  The HairRehab Clip-in Plait is so easy to use especially when you are on holiday and want fuss-free hair after a day at the beach.

Have you got a Winter Sun Trip planned?

Where are your favourite destinations for a Winter Sun Holiday?


Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts