Go Nutty!


The Body Shop Limited Edition Brazil Nut Shower Cream
£4 for 250ml

The Body Shop has currently got 35% off online using the code HOLIDAY so now is the time to take the opportunity to stock up on a few of your favourites.  I am a huge fan of The Body Shop shower gels so I thought I would give the Limited Edition Brazil Nut Shower cream a try.

It smells DELICIOUS!!! It is a sweet fragrance but not too sickly, making your skin feel moisturised and soft.  I have to say I had high hopes for the smell of this product and I have to say this exceeds my expectations!  All of The Body Shop shower products are soap-free which is great as I have really dry skin, but like a shower gel that makes you feel super fresh and clean without drying it out.

I think that although £4 for 250ml may seem expensive at first, it is actually such good value for everyday products when you compare it to the alternatives in Boots, Superdrug or the supermarkets, especially as there are always really good deals on their website and often free delivery.  I also have one of the Love Your Body cards which is their loyalty card giving you an extra 10% off and loyalty vouchers as well as a birthday treat, making stocking up on my favourite essentials a bargain!

I am worried that this is going to sell out and never come back again!

Have you tried this product?
What are your favourite Body Shop products?



Comments

  1. I dont usually go into the Body Shop but I might have a snoop online seen as its 35% off :) I do like the smell of most of the products in there though :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! would you like to follow each other in gfc, google+ and bloglovin? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts