Topshop Lust List May 2013

Hello fellow shopaholics!  As my payday gets closer, yet still seems so far away I thought I would share with you a few of the bits that I am lusting over at the moment from Topshop.  I absolutely love the Mom jeans after seeing them on ZoeInWonderland's blog and in person on one of my best friends, but cant seem to find my size anywhere.  Hoping that they will come back in stock soon and also that I won't be too disappointed at how they look on me.  I will keep you posted! 

I absolutely love the colours of the Emerald scoop back midi dress, the ochre strappy maxi dress and the mesh yolk midi dress. I am also a huge fan of the roll sleeve tees from Topshop so will definitely be purchasing this Fashion Targets edition.  

Love Laurashopaholic xx



Comments

  1. Thanks hun. I love and have have followed your blog :-) You too have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts