M&S Limited Collection

M&S Limited Summer 2013

M&S has had lots of media attention this week as the new Womenswear collections begin to drop.  So I thought I would share with you my favourite pieces that have just launched in Limited Collection.  

I love finding key pieces in M&S as they are always really wearable and abit different from the norm.  The khaki midi dress, denim dress and skater dress would look great dressed both up and down. I absolutely love the platform sandals as I think that they will be so versatile for Spring and Summer.  Monochrome is also going to be big this Summer and so the daisy dress ticks all the right boxes.  In fact I think it would make a great wedding guest dress.  

The great thing is that you can order online and get free delivery to your local store.  I am looking forward to seeing more and more newness coming through especially for AW13.  Let me know what you think fellow shopaholics!

Love Laurashopaholic xxx 


Comments

Popular Posts