River on a Dress

It is such a treat at the moment to have all of this gorgeous sun in the UK, so I thought I would share an outfit post with you.  This skater dress is an old favourite of mine from Primark a couple of years ago which I absolutely love due to the cute river print which gives it a super summery feel. 

Primark Skater Dress









These M&S Limited Collection sandals are perfect for the summer as they are quite high but so comfortable. I love the gold stud detail and think that you would never guess that they were from M&S.  If you like them then grab them quickly as they have now been reduced in the sale!  They are perfect for any summers day or night outfit.


Primark Skater Dress (old).
M&S Limited Collection Tan Sandals Now £19.
 Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet £29.95



Hope that you are all enjoying the lovely weather fellow shopaholics!  Let me know what you think of my outfit.

Love Laurashopaholic x

Comments

Popular Posts