Leopard Print Love

Hello Fellow Shopaholics!  If there is one print I love more than any other it has to be Leopard Print.  I think that there is no better way to style it than with simple black pieces.  I can't wait to style my new Leather Look Skater Skirt with a black blouse and then these killer Leopard Print Heels from Zara. I have also recently purchased a Leopard print mini skirt from the new M&S Autumn collection which I am considering styling with the black blouse and then clashing it with the heels.


Leather Skater Skirt Primark - Get the Look here
Black Long Sleeve Blouse - Get the Look here
Leopard Print Heels - Zara (old)
Leopard Print Skirt £35 - Marks & Spencer

I always think that there is a very fine line when styling leopard print, but as long as you keep it simple and choose the print carefully then you can achieve a chic, sophisticated look that will see you through season after season.

Love Laurashopaholic xx


Comments

Popular Posts