What's in My Make Up Bag?

Hello Fellow Shopaholics!  I thought that I would share with you my everyday beauty favourites that are currently in my make up bag.  I love sharing make up tips with other girls and without the advice of friends, my sister and other beauty blogs quite frankly I think I would look like a little girl who had gone through her mums make up bag!  These are the products that I use for an everyday look.


The Mascara
Firstly, my mascara...now us girls tend to go through pretty much every mascara until we find one that we like.  Maxfactor False Lash Effect Fusion mascara in black has to be my all time favourite.  I think it usually costs around £11.99 but I always buy it in bulk in Boots when it is on offer 3 for 2. It gives a lovely thick dark look to your lashes. I have tried all of the Falsh Lash Effect range by Maxfactor and this has to be the best by far.

The Foundation
I use L'Oreal Infallible Foundation in 200 every day as it gives a great coverage and I find that it is not quite matte yet not shiny.  You can use only a little for everyday and then even if you cake it on for an evening look it does not look too thick.

The Concealer
Rimmel Wake Me Up in 040 is perfect to hide those dark circles or blemishes and the shade blends evenly with my foundation.

Bronzing/ Blushing/ Contouring
I have included my absolute favourite products to use for bronzing, blushing and contouring.  Bella Bamba by Benefit gives a fantastic pink pop of colour to your cheeks. Powderazzi is a gift I received for Christmas that includes three fantastic shades from Benefit - Hoola, Coralista and Dallas which I also have the full size version of aswell.  I love Benefit bronzers as they give really intense, long-lasting colour.  I also use MAC Powder Blush in Buff Matte which is great as an alternative more subtle colour for my cheeks.  My fave bronzing brush is my Autograph one from M&S.  I have to say it is getting a little tired so any suggestions for a new one would be greatly received as they no longer sell this one.

Primer
That Gal from Benefit is my go to primer as it is easily applied and smells fantastic.  It offers a great base for your make up and is light enough to wear everyday.

Eyes
Eyeliner is probably my one item of make up that I could not live without.  I have used the Rimmel Kohl pencil in 061 Jet Black for as long as I can remember.  I have used others but always go back to this one as it is just so easy to apply and blends easily. As you can see this one is starting to become a very small pencil so will need a new one soon!  For an everyday natural look for my brows I use the Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in 001 Dark Brown.


As you can see my make up bag is pretty simple and affordable.  I think it is great to experiment with new products and love finding ones that work for you that you keep going back to time and time again.

What do you think of the items in my make up bag?
Have you ever used any of the items I use on a daily basis?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

  1. Hi I love your blog!! Could u check out mine plz ..

    Polishofurban.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts