Peep Show

Hello Fellow Shopaholics!  This is my first outfit post in what seems like ages. I went out for dinner and drinks for my best friends birthday last night and this is what I wore. In true British style the weather was 30 degrees on Thursday and then typically yesterday it was raining and to be honest it felt like Autumn was on its way, hence I opted for long sleeves.










Long sleeve 'No Peep' Blouse £35 - Autograph at Marks & Spencer
Black Leather Look Skater Skirt - Similar from MissGuided
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Tan Sandals - Topshop
I have been banging on about the new Autumn Winter collection in Marks & Spencer for ages now and this week it finally launched.  I was so excited to pick up the Leopard Print coat that I was lusting over here which I will featured in future blog posts.  I have been looking for a quality nude coloured blouse for a while now and when I found this Autograph 'No Peep' Blouse in M&S I just had to snap it up.  The 'No Peep' really does mean that you cannot see through it despite it being such a light colour and you do not have to wear a cami underneath.

The blouse has black leather detailing so it worked perfectly with a leather look skater skirt which also toughened it up for more of an evening look.  I then added a chunky necklace from Dorothy Perkins and my Tan Heels.

Even if you are not usually a fan of M&S I would definitely take a peek at the new collection.  Belinda Earl and her team have done a fantastic job of revitalising Womenswear at M&S.  Their Leading Ladies Campaign launched this week and features Helen Mirren, Katie Piper and Ellie Goulding.

Love Laurashopaholic xx


Comments

Popular Posts