OOTD Topshop Drop Waist Dress

Today's video on the Laurashopaholic YouTube Channel features an OOTD Topshop Drop Waist Dress.  The Drop Waist Dress has something of an acquired taste and although I loved them on the catwalks, I was a little apprehensive about styling one on myself as I was not sure how easy one would actually be to wear.  See how I styled a Nautical Drop Waist Dress from Topshop in the video link below.




I fell in love with the drop waist dress trend when I saw one of my style icons Victoria Beckham wearing one from her own Spring Summer 14 collection Victoria, Victoria Beckham.  Mrs Beckham always makes high fashion trends look effortless and I love how she pushes the boundaries of her own style.







The Drop Waist trend is in fact really wearable and looks perfect for the Summer with bare legs.  A drop waist dress can be worn casually for a chic daytime look or can be dressed up for more of glamorous evening style both as shown in the photos of Victoria Beckham above.

How would you style a Drop Waist Dress?  Have you given the Drop Waist look a try?

Do you like how I have styled one in my Youtube video: OOTD Topshop Drop Waist Dress

For more on Fashion, Style and OOTD posts please subscribe to the Laurashopaholic Youtube channel

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts