Cheap Outfit Ideas #6 - Rose Print Midi Skirt

Welcome to another Cheap Outfit Idea post and this week I am lusting over this gorgeous Rose Print Midi Skirt which you can snap up for under £15!  I love a good midi skirt as they are so feminine and you can easily dress them up or down. They look great for the office and can then easily transition you into the evening for dinner and drinks.  

I spotted an almost identical midi skirt with this gorgeous blue and black rose print in Topshop this week but priced at £48.  Although I fell in love with it, I thought that it was priced a little bit steeply for the amount of wear that I would get out of it. So when I came across this little beauty I thought that I would share it with you as part of today's cheap outfit idea.



Black Leather Look Jacket £32.04 SheInside
Black Crop Top £9.30 SheInside
Rose Print Midi Skirt £14.46 SheInside

For today's cheap outfit idea I thought that this Rose Print Midi Skirt would look great styled with a simple Black Crop Top like this one for under £10.  With such an eye-popping print I like to keep the rest of my look quite simple and keeping the colours quite muted.  As the weather is getting a little colder in the UK at the moment this Leather Look Jacket is great to throw on to keep off the chill throughout the season.The Leather Look Jacket toughens up the feminine style and print of the Midi Skirt.

Rose Print Midi Skirt £14.46 SheInside
A simple Black Leather Look Jacket is definitely a must-have for any wardrobe and will definitely be a staple in future outfit ideas posts I am sure!  Whenever I purchase anything for my wardrobe I always want to feel that not only is the piece a beautiful addition to my already bulging clothing collection, but it is important to get value for money and that you can wear the item as part of many different outfit ideas.  Although I love to purchase key pieces that may be a little bit on the pricey side, I will only spend if I feel that from a cost per wear perspective I am going to get plenty of use out of the garment.  However, for items that are more on trend pieces that I know are only going to perhaps last me one season then I always prefer to find items that are great value cheap outfit ideas.  I love it when every now and then you find an item that you love in a shop like Topshop that is a little pricey, but then you find a cheap alternative elsewhere like this Rose Print Midi SkirtLooking great and on trend does not have to be expensive after all.

What do you think of this cheap outfit idea?
How would you style this Rose Print Midi Skirt?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

For more Cheap Outfit Ideas you may also be interested in the following posts:

Comments

Popular Posts