SheInside Black Crop Top #OOTN

Last night we went to an Engagement Party for one of my Best Friends, so I thought that today I would post an Outfit of the Night featuring my new Black Crop Top from SheInside.  Crop tops are all over the high street at the moment and are so versatile they are a must for any wardrobe.  No belly buttons required to be on show either I promise!  They look great styled with pretty much anything high waisted.

This Black Crop Top from SheInside was a steal at under £10 so I just had to buy it in white as well, of course.  The quality of this Crop Top is really great considering it was such good value and it is super comfortable and stretchy.  I love the high neck and the cut around the arms.  I saw one pretty much exactly the same Black Crop Top recently in Topshop but it was a little on the pricey side so when I saw this one from SheInside I thought I would snap it up.  For more details on this Black Crop Top watch my SheInside Haul on YouTube.

I styled this Black Crop Top with a Gingham Print Midi Skirt that I picked up in the Topshop Sale for £25, my old Tan Topshop Sandals and a Black Quilted bag from Primark.








Black Crop Top £9.22 SheInside
Gingham Midi Skirt £25 Topshop (Sale)
Tan Sandals Topshop (Old)

How would you style this Black Crop Top?

If you like this Crop Top or you would like to know more about the online clothing retailer SheInside then you may also be interested in reading my full SheInside Review.

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts