#OOTD Palm Print Culottes | Laurashopaholic

Today's Outfit of the Day is somewhat a little outside of my comfort zone, featuring my new Primark Palm Print Culottes and a Topshop Crop Top.  Yes, you did read correctly, I am wearing a Crop Top and I actually feel pretty comfortable in it!  It is a Basic Skinny Rib Crop Tee in Grey and is available in loads colour ways as Topshop always do so well with their Jersey Basics.  

I think this Crop Top is going to work perfectly with so many of the High Waisted items in my wardrobe at the moment, like these Palm Print Culottes from Primark.  I love the monochrome Palm Print of these Culottes and both the quality and fit are great.  I have accessorized with a Chunky Gold Necklace from H&M and thrown on my All Saints Leather Jacket.










Palm Print Culottes - Primark £12
Skinny Rib Crop Top - Topshop £8
Leather Jacket - All Saints
Tan Leather Sandals - Topshop

How would you style these Palm Print Culottes from Primark?
How do you wear Crop Tops?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Follow me on Instagram @Laurashopaholic

Comments

Popular Posts