Cheap Outfit Ideas #1 - Nautical Summer

Today's post is the very first in a series of 'purse friendly' cheap outfit ideas that I will be sharing with you all over the next few weeks.  If you have any requests then please do not hesitate to contact me @laurashopaholic on Twitter or in the comments box below!

The styling of this nautical trend outfit would be perfect for a Summer's evening on the French Riviera or cocktails by the sea as the sun goes down on holiday. Finish off the look with Tan Heels and a bright red lipstick for maximum chic! 




Outfit Details - Shop the Look:






Remember that it is not what you wear it is how you wear it.  Fashion does not have to be expensive and I hope that with my cheap outfit ideas posts I can show you how you can be on trend on a budget and not blow your bank balance.

Where would you wear this outfit?
Have you got any styling requests?
Have you got any cheap outfit ideas to share?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts