Outfit Of The Day - Floral Trousers

Today's post features my H&M Floral Trousers as featured in my Summer Haul video on the Laurashopaholic YouTube Channel.  

Printed harem trousers can be found all over the high street at the moment and H&M have a great selection.  I love the tropical print on these harem pants as gives such a summery look and being such a key statement piece they can be styled so effortlessly. I have chosen to style them with a simple vest top from Primark and flipflops for a really casual, comfortable look.

This pair from H&M are a great fit.  They are high waisted, elasticated at the back with a slightly tapered leg shape.  I usually find it really difficult to buy trousers that are the correct leg length for me but these are perfect!

For details of all of the items featured in my look of the day, you can watch my OOTD video by clicking below:










I am sure that these trousers and infact printed harem trousers in general are going to be a wardrobe favourite of mine for the coming weeks and I am looking forward to styling them in various different ways.  I included some Casual Leaf Print Loose Pants in my recent SheInside Wish List Post, which I am considering buying as they are a bargain and I think the monochrome leaf print will look great styled with a brightly coloured vest top.

Please subscribe to my channel on YouTube to keep updated with my latest videos and feel free to stop by and say hello as I would love to hear from you fellow Shopaholics!

Do you wear Harem Trousers?
How do you style your Harem Trousers?
What are your favourite prints?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts