Lookbook - Topshop Mom Jeans

Last year I purchased a pair of Topshop Mom Jeans as I thought that they looked so stylish and despite being an 80's fashion throwback they are a surprisingly chic update to high waisted denim.

Recently I rekindled my love for my Mom Jeans and I had forgotten how easy they are to style.  When I first purchased my Mom Jeans even though I loved them, I needed inspiration to create outfit ideas so I thought I would put together a Lookbook to share three ways I style the jeans for the summer season.

Click below to watch my Mom Jeans Lookbook on the Laurashopaholic YouTube Channel to see the outfits in full.



Look One - Daytime Feminine Casual

By teaming Mom Jeans with feminine prints and tones like this Floral Print vest top from Forever 21 and Pastel pink Slingbacks from Topshop, you can achieve a really casual look.  




Look Two - Festival Rock

Give your Mom Jeans some tough love by teaming them with black.  Add a crop top to the outfit to give it a rock look and this longline crochet cardigan for a boho edge perfect for the festival season.  Finish the look with black platform boots.




Look Three - Ladylike Lace

Don't save your Mom Jeans just for daytime - you can dress them up for the evening too!  Team them with lace and heels to be dinner date ready.  I love this lace top from Topshop as the cropped style shows off the high waist perfectly.




Who would have thought that our Mother's jeans from the 80's would be inspiring our style today?  I love my Mom Jeans from Topshop and can't wait to style them in even more ways in the future.

How do you style your Mom Jeans?
Which is your favourite Look?
Let me know by commenting below.  I would LOVE to hear from you and get more inspiration about how to style my Mom's.

Don't forget to watch my YouTube Topshop Mom Jeans Lookbook to see the outfits in full.

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts