Tribal Print Jumpsuit

Today's Outfit of the Day is a Tribal Print Jumpsuit that I featured in my Primark Haul video on the Laurashopaholic YouTube Channel.  I love Jumpsuits as they are so easy to wear and you can style them effortlessly.  This particular Jumpsuit from Primark cost just £15.  This outfit was one of three Jumpsuits that I picked up from Primark that are all featured in my Haul video.

The colours and print of the fabric are really unique and so I kept styling it to a minimum by simply adding my neon yellow sandals that were also from Primark, but purchased a couple of Summers ago.  I think that that this Jumpsuit would also look great with simple black heels, as I styled my Black New Look Jumpsuit which you can see by watching my video OOTD New Look Jumpsuit in the Style of Michelle Keegan.

I love the fit of this Jumpsuit and it is super comfortable.  The cropped look of the top gives the outfit an added dimension, a look that is on trend and all over the high street this summer.




If you have not already watched the Primark Haul video that this Jumpsuit was featured in then you can catch up by clicking below.  Please 'Thumbs up' if you enjoy it and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to keep up to date with my latest videos!



Do you like this Primark Tribal Print Jumpsuit?
How would you style this Jumpsuit?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts